The advantages of doing a course in NELC mainly focus on personalised attention. After the needs analysis, the teacher can choose the activities and structure the course more accurately. Our courses include online support for you to continue learning during the days you do not have classes. The Moodle digital platform is a place for digital interaction/activity outside the classroom to support the face-to-face learning experience.
Your progress will be evaluated during the course and you will also have the opportunity to hold several tutorials with your teacher to discuss your progress and achievements.
- High quality training related with professional activity needs or personal use.
- Professional, native, competent and experienced teachers with over 15 years experience.
- Methodology based on group dynamics to promote learning quickly and efficiently.
- Highly participatory classes. Special emphasis on communication skills.
- Relevant and tailored made content for specific customer needs.
- Friendly, work-focused, serious atmosphere.