If you only have one day a week to come to class and want to make substantial progress, the AutumnTrack – blended learning course offers the optimum combination of face-to-face classes and tailor-made e-learning support
In addition to learning in our dynamic, motivating classroom-based lessons, you will have an opportunity to interact with your tutors and partners between classes via our e-learning platform (moodle). Through skills-based methodology and interactive activities, with the Autumn Track – blended learning course you will develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. At the same time, you will learn the essential grammar and vocabulary to enable you to communicate more accurately and fluently. All-in-all this is a highly efficient way of learning, with only one trip per week to our excellent teaching facilities.
This course is aimed at professional with little time during the week to attend face-to-face classes but who have time to practice between classes through our unique e-learning platform.
The tracks are designed so that you should progress one level over two tracks. All the material is included.
- Levels: from Pre-Intermediate to Superior (Levels and CEFR equivalence)
- Autumn Track (Mondays): from 16th October to 18th December 2017;
- Winter Track (Mondays): more information coming soon
- Spring Track (Mondays): more information coming soon
- Spring Track (Fridays): more information coming soon
- Holidays/non-lective days:
- Schedule: Mondays, from 18 to 22h plus interactive e-learning between classes.
- Fees for 3 months: 870 € / NELC students discount: 825 €
- Class size: 10 students / group.