This masterclass consists of developing your skills in terms of email writing and short reports. Written mistakes make a far bigger impact on the reader than errors made when speaking so the focus of this course is not only on the use of English and accuracy but on how to transmit the message through an effective structure and the correct level of formality. An integral part of this course will be the Blended aspect. Every week the participants will be able to participate in online realistic communicative writing exercises where you will receive individualized feedback from the tutor.
- Levels: B2 upwards (Levels and CEFR equivalence)
- Duration: 4 sessions (face-to-face) plus 3 hours of Blended element (once a week)
- Dates: 4, 11, 18 and 25 July 2016
- Schedule: Monday from 18.30 h to 21.30 h
- Fees: 225 euros
- Class size: 8 students / group.